Sunday, August 10, 2008

Isn't She Beautiful?!

Right now I am procrastinating before I go and work out...not in the mood today...maybe I will be in an hour though. I really have no excuses for not working out: we have a gym in our basement because my hubby is a fanatic about exercise! He just went down to work out and my response was "I'll be down in a minute." :D It might be a bit longer than a minute...

Well, I'm still trucking along with page 2 of Lissandrea. I think she is lovely! I've never done a pattern like this before. It's a Mystic Stitch design and the pattern definitely took some getting used to. Also, I've never done one of this magnitude that was completely stitched. I'm thoroughly impressed with the result though! However, you should see the back of my work!!! Yowza!!! It's dreadful! I usually pride myself on how neat the back of my work is but not this time! EEK! Seriously, it's an abomination! Luckily, no one will ever see the back so it doesn't matter! YEAH! Except the framer...:o

Here she is in all her page 2 splendour!!! (Please excuse my dreadful photography)

2 comments:

Sue said...

She IS beautiful. The back of my HAED looks the same way the back of your Mystic Stitch does ;)

Stephanie said...

Ah, looks awesome! I can't wait to see the finished geisha, too. That one's on my list of projects-to-do. :o)