Monday, September 15, 2008

Lost in the Wind

Have I ever dropped off the face of the earth recently!!!!!!!! I have been stitching but not nearly as much as I normally do. I'm onto page 4 of Lissandrea and she looks gorgeous! Unfortunately, the batteries in my camera have died and there are none in the house. Thus, no pictures for a bit. Hopefully I will get to the store today so that I can update you all on my progress!

But the real reason for my absence is due to a book. I borrowed "Gone with the Wind" from the library and I CAN'T put it down! I've never read it before and I've never seen the movie. I am HOOKED!!!! I'm completely lost in the world of Scarlett and Rhett! LOVING IT!!! Has anyone else read it?! WOW!!!! I promise that I'll surface again shortly! LOL!



I've also signed up to be a volunteer with the local Humane Society. I'm so excited to start this! I went by the other day to fill out the necessary paperwork and I just know I'm going to love it! While I was there I couldn't resist playing with a room full of ADORABLE little kittens! I have a training session this Thursday so that I can learn all about what they do and how I can help. My husband is already worried that we're going to end up with a few extra legs in the house! LOL!

No comments: