Saturday, January 31, 2009

Two Hands are Better than One



Look at this gorgeous lady!!! I am so thrilled with all the work I have done so far! I really feel like I’m in the home stretch but I know it will be a while before it’s all complete. She now has two hands and I am just mesmerized by the movement in the skirt! Can’t you just feel the warm wind and smell the cherry blossoms just by looking at it! I’m so in love! Check out the second flower; I haven’t done the back stitching for it yet. Can you see the difference in the two? The one without the backstitching looks so two dimensional whereas the other one just pops!!! I love it! I love it! I LOVE IT!!!

4 comments:

Lucy said...

She is wonderful!!!
Congratulations for your beautiful stitching,
kind Regards,Lucy

Tama said...

OH WOW!!!
she looks incredible!
I just got this kit and Might Samurai for the holidays - I'm starting Samurai first but boy! does she tempt me!!!

Ingrid said...

She looks completely gorgeous. I love the detail...great stitching :)

artecrocheetrico said...

É MUITO LINDO!
PODERIA ENVIAR O GRÁFICO PARA:

artesanatu@hotmail.com

um abraço

http://www.fotolog.terra.com.br/magiclinha